Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Well I've been wanting to create a space where I can talk about photography and share some things I've learned along the way with this amazing journey into photography and then the world of DSLR & HD video. I finally took the time to set up the blog and hopefully more post will follow soon.

As my friends can attest I seem to have a need to share and hopefully this will give me an outlet to share about a variety of things as they relate to photography and video.

So thanks so much for visiting and hopefully I'll be able to share some information that you find helpful, things that blow your mind (yeah that won't be my work but cool stuff I've ran across online), and some things make you smile.

Here's to some happy blogging!

You can find some of my work here:

Flickr & Vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment